I am a class teacher for Year Four and five students and a team leader for the middle school. My class and I are a part of the Manaiakalani Google ClassOnAir.


Monday 1 June 2015

Toolkits



Last week I went for a Took kits professional Development and it was for Pic Monkey.  I was very excited because I always wanted to make things pretty on my site and had tried numerous things but was not very happy with it. Either they were too tedious or very confusing. The answer is
Pic Monkey. It is a very cool site to design back grounds for facebook or blogs. It can edit photos and make beautiful titles. It can make collages in seconds and has a short tutorial that is easy to follow. It also comes with a free one month trial.  Here is link to visit the site.
Pic Monkey


No comments:

Post a Comment